On Thursday, December 20 Fox News asked SoSmart for some tips on how to protect your home over the holidays. Clay met with Fox at a customers home to show how our smart home can effectively protect your home.
Here are some tips everyone can do to keep your home safe while you’re away:
– Close your blinds to prevent someone from being able to look inside
– Have someone get your mail to prevent a buildup of mail
– Get automated lighting to avoid a dark home for an extended period of time
– Park a vehicle in the driveway rather than the garage to appear that someone is home.
With SoSmarts system we can do a lot more to protect your home while you’re away. Not only do we have state of the art monitoring, we also have a lot of automated devices to protect your home.
– When our doorbell camera detects motion, it will notify you and it will also turn on the interior lights to mimic someone being home.
– Have your interior lights automatically turn on and off during random hours at night.
– Have your security cameras alert you when it detects a person is on your property through advanced AI software (not just motion)
– Give keyless access to a neighbor or friend so that they can easily check on your home while you’re gone.
– and much much more.
Be in complete control of your home, even while your away! SoSmart can protect, simplify and automate your entire home.